Aaryn is again in power on Big Brother 15 and even though she didn’t shake the house up and piss everyone off, there were still some pretty good moments from BIg Brother 15 Episode 14. So let’s take a look.
Big Brother 15 Episode 14 Top 5 Moments
1. Aaryn’s “Axe” Edit. We heard Aaryn slip and say she “axed” for the snack in her HOH basket and what followed was a very interesting edits. What they showed us was Aaryn looking at Candice and telling her “you have me saying ‘axe’” and then everyone looking uncomfortable. They left out the part where she also blamed GinaMarie who says it more than Candice does. And no one even noticed it. So all the shots of the faces were just random shots of people looking bored. I’m not defending Aaryn in the least, but that’s just not how that went down on the Live Feeds. I do enjoy that CBS is making her out to be the mean girl she is though. Good work, there.
2. Amanda and Clownie Do The DR. Not only is Aaryn’s creepy HOH doll Clownie back but so are Amanda’s fun Diary Room sessions. We haven’t seen them in a while and tonight we got a fun one with her and Clownie together. The whole house hates that thing, so it was only fitting it got its own DR session.
3. Elissa and Aaryn Awkwardness. Elissa won’t say a word to Aaryn when they’re in the same room and it’s girl cattiness at its finest. I could watch them ignore each other for days. I haven’t seen such a fabulous display since Rachel and Cassie or Rachel and Dani (both during Big Brother 13).
4. Amanda and McCrae Exchnge I Love Yous. It’s the last showmance standing and it’s actually the most real. At least I think. And after the two of them exchanged I Love Yous in the HOH bathtub, I think I believe it.
5. That moment when you realize who Spencer reminds you of:
I’m probably not the first person to notice this, but this is the first time I’ve realized it. But feel free to attack me and take credit on twitter.