By Tim Amerlinck, @timmeroo
The power is currently shifting in the Big Brother 15 house, but before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s look back at how the housguests played the game in Week 9.
Big Brother 15 Player Rankings
• Judd – Judd has done great work since being thrown back into the game! He would be an obvious target to most as an easy eviction, but he’s somehow managed to once again get in good with everyone still left in the game. He’s now managed to help form a new alliance to rid the house of McCranda, and he is in no way the main target of anyone left in the game. What more could you want from a HG? He is friendly with everyone in the jury house (maybe minus Jessie), and should people vote emotionally he may have the best shot at winning the game.
Personal opinion: Judd is the most loveable guy in the game! He’s the only one I’ve been rooting for since the game started. I would be so happy to see him win!
4.5 mouthfuls of marbles / 5 mouthfuls of marbles
• Spencer – The under the radar game is certainly a much underappreciated strategy in the game, even if for valid reasons. His gameplay does not make for good feeds, but as we get down to the end of the game Spencer is sitting prettier than most. He is part of the Exterminators whose goal is to get rid of McCranda, and this will benefit his game even more so. He is aligned with the right people to get him to the end of the game. If he decides to try and go with Judd to the end of the game he may be able to win based on the fact that he didn’t already get voted out of the game. Personal opinion: Spencer has been pretty vile with his comments so far in the game. I can’t say I’ve ever been a fan of his, but based on the people still left in the game he’s still not the worst of them.
4 chicken suits / 5 chicken suits
• GinaMarie – She’s still kind of clueless about what’s going on in the game, but that’s worked to her advantage in the game. People underestimate her in challenges, and I think based on the people still left in the game she may actually be the most physically capable. She is also a part of her very first actual alliance, the Exterminators. I think this may help her get deep into the game, and then it’s anyone’s guess how well she’ll do after that. Personal opinion: This girl is in for a harsh reality check when she gets out of the house. Out of all the people still left in the house, I think she’s the most ignorant to the fact that she’s said some pretty offensive things.
3.5 hair extensions / 5 hair extensions
• Andy – I give him some credit for realizing he can’t make final 2 with Amanda and McCrae. He is actually doing something about it, and I thank him for joining the efforts to get rid of them. He does have a good connection with all 3 of the other members of the Exterminators, so he may be able to weasel his was in to the final 2. He has been playing a very good floating game, but people are now starting to see him as a floater, including ZingBot. Personal opinion: I don’t enjoy watching him on the feeds, but overall he seems like he actually is a nice guy. I think once he gets out of the house people actually will start to like him, and I could see him being very active on
Twitter. 3.5 life vests / 5 life vests
• Elissa – I do think Elissa still is playing a pretty good game, but she is certainly on the outs with the Exterminators. I think should Amanda and McCrae walk out the door this week she will be the back-up plan in the event of a double eviction. People see her as a competition threat, and rightfully so. She was vital in flipping the house this week. The only downfall in Elissa’s game is that she hasn’t actively sought out alliances. That’s a vital part of the game; you unfortunately just can’t wait for them to come to you. Personal opinion: I will admit that I was one of the people who gave her a rough time from the start of the game. She has really come out of her shell in the last few weeks, and I am seeing a side of her I really like. She has always been respectful as a person, just not as a game player until recently.
3 spit takes / 5 spit takes
• McCrae – McCrae has been using Amanda as a shield for a while now, letting her do all the strategizing and agreeing with her every step of the way. Now that it’s down to the end, I don’t know how well his strategy will have worked for him. There is basically nowhere for him to hide now that people have their sights set on him and Amanda. If you’re going to be that closely associated with someone that people generally dislike in the game, then you’re going to have to eventually suffer the consequences as McCrae will soon find out (I think). Personal opinion: I had such high hopes for McCrae in the beginning. I’m always a sucker for the super fans. He’s been a disappointment in terms of strategizing and watching him enjoy his time in the game. This is why I hate showmances. Down with the showmance!
2 shower bitches / 5 shower bitches
• Amanda – To her credit, she has been HoH basically every week until last week! Now people have figured out her game and how manipulative she can be. This is the downside of having so much control in the game. If she does survive this week, the target on her back may disappear, but I have a feeling Amanda’s game is pretty well over. Let this be a lesson to future HG’s that bullying is not a viable strategy in the Big Brother house! Personal opinion: Amanda is the vilest of the vile! I personally blame her for ruining this season for me.
1 crazy meltdown / 5 crazy meltdowns
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind this is in no way a list of my favourite players, this is just how I perceive the players to be doing in the game for the time being.